Batiste Dry Shampoo









I was of course hearings about dry shampoos here and there and I was very tempted to buy one just to see what all the fuss was about.So when Batiste became available in my country,I snatched a bottle of the <<Batiste Dry Shampoo-original>> and I have to say that I was impressed.Because it's really a great product with a super price.When you hear dry shampoo you may think,''well I don't have oily hair or I wash my hair everyday,so I don't need it'',well there you're wrong.Yeah,you can use it to absorb the oily feel from the hair,but you can also use it to give volume to your hair.Batiste also has a bottle for brunettes so the spray won't be visible at all.Moreover there are different parfumes in each bottle.This product can totally save lives (!!!).See the full range of the Batiste products at http://www.batistehair.com/










*In Greece you can find Batiste at Hondos Center.









xoxo
Fay

Σχόλια

  1. This sounds fab! I haven't tried a spray dry shampoo, I've only ever used it in powder form. Thanks so much for visiting my blog:)

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. It's really good and can save a situation.!!! ;))
    Thank you and I really liked your blog.

    Fay
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I want to try this for so long now! I've seen this on so many blogs (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love this dry shampoo, it's one of my favourites. I personally use the one for brunettes x


    Beauty with charm

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I love products from Batiste too! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Never heard of this one before. I am gonna try it too!!

    <3
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Desi Perkins