Desi Perkins







Desi is one of my favourite youtubers out there.She's a beauty guru who live in L.A.,but her temperament is due to the fact that she is half Mexican and half Spanish.She is married with Steven,who is starring to a couple of her videos.She graduated to be an Elementary School Teacher,but makeup won her over.In the question <<How did you end up becoming the makeup guru.>>Desi answered:<<I went through a really hard time at one point in my life and I used makeup as an outlet.It was an escape.I would showcase my work on Instagram and then it just blew up.People asked me to start a YouTube channel,so I did and the rest is history.I've grown over half a million in under a year on YouTube and it's a big accomplishment for me.I'm very blessed>>.Also Desi is a stylist at Ipsy.Why you should watch Desi?Because she does really really amazing looks,she is funny (go follow her on snapchat) and because we all want that extra highlighter around us.Desi in numbers:

  • She is 28 years old.
  • She has 1 dog.
  • She started her YouTube channel in 2013.
  • She has 1.263.176 subscibers.
  • She has 37.237.707 views.









You can find her:










Emerald Green Smokey Eye:






xoxo
Fay






Thank you to: www.soundcloudapparel.com

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις