It's a bucket bag world






I wanted a bucket bag the last two years.I had found one last year and I put in my Wish List,but this list is huge and I mean huge huge,so I forgot about it.After the winter sale season,this bag came to my mind out of the blue and I went to buy it,but it was sold out.So I totally forgot about the idea of the bucket bag.But that only lasted for a couple of months and that's cause I was in zara.com and I saw this bag and I was like ''yeah you can't get away from me''.Because 1)It's in my favourite colour 2)It was super affordable (15.99euro or $17.85),but you can also find it in black and yellow.You can actually put a lot of things in there and close it with two different ways.And it's also really practical and light.










In black:








In yellow:











I couldn't find the actual link,but I found this alternative: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZARA-TASSEL-BUCKET-BAG-NEW-2015-Collection-NWT-Pick-From-Black-Navy-Blue-Yellow-/261846556892







xoxo
Fay


























*Pictures are by:https://www.google.gr/

Σχόλια

  1. Wow It is so cute! I want that bag! Love the navy and yellow best :)
    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow ! I need a bag like this! You help me a lot! Thx! Kisses 💜💜💜

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από έναν διαχειριστή ιστολογίου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow ! I need a bag like this! You help me a lot! Thx! Kisses 💜💜💜

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. been eye-ing something similar too!! great bag!

    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love this style of bag, so gorgeous and the tassel really adds such character to it x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I've been eying this bag on website for such a long time and regret not buying it then.
    Great post!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. ohhhh i'm loving that yellow one, great post.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I also love the yellow and I don't particularly love yellow as a colour..!!!

      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  9. Hi lovely, what a great bag and the price was even better!! You score a deal!!
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Wow, that is such a lovely bag and surprisingly I like the yellow one better!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you Shireen,I even liked the yellow one and I'm not very fond of yellow.!! :)

      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  11. Η τσάντα, η τσάντα!! love it!

    www.BangsBang.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Desi Perkins