KORRES - Exfoliating Body Soap







I wanted to share this product really bad,because let me tell you,it's the bomb.!!!I discovered this soap a while ago when I was surfing through an online pharmacy,I was searching for something else from Korres and I bumped right in to it and I gave it a try.Now 5-6 soaps later the world is a better place where everyone has the softest skin and shaving never been more easy.!!!Initially this soap is for cellulite,because it has seaweed grains and caffeine but I wanted a nice scrub for my body and  also because I don't believe in that kind of stuff that <helps> you with cellulite.It's really good for exfoliating your body,helps you with shaving and ore importanlty leaving your skin soft and gentle.I have recommend this soap to a lot of my friends who had trouble shaving,because their skin would have pimples or it wouldn't be soft and they would bleed.That product helped them a lot and believe me when I say that they have tried a ton of different stuff.
The package says the following things:
<Glycerine-based soap with exfoliating action to stimulate blodd microcirculation and improve the appearance of the skin.Caffeine and seaweed extracts,rich in oligoelements,have detoxifying action while palm tree oil increases elasticity leaving skin soft and supple>.
Ingredients:Sodium Palmate,Sodium Palm Kernelate,Aqua(water),Chondrus Crispus Powder,Parfum(Fragrance),Glycerin,Fucus Vericulus Extract,Caffeine,Suaeda Maritima Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,Palm Acid,Palm Kernel Acid,Alcohol,Sodium Chloride,Tetrasodium EDTA,Tetrasodium Etidronate,Limonene,Linallol,Hexyl Cinnamal.









*
I couldn't find the actual link,but I found this alternative.:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Korres-Exfoliating-Body-Massage-Anticellulite-Soap-Seaweed-Grains-Caffeine-125gr-/181806292250?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a547fdd1a






xoxo
Fay


















*My opinion is always honest and the products are all bought with my money.
*Pictures by: https://beautelyn.wordpress.com/   &  https://www.google.gr/search?q=korres+exfoliating+body+soap&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=623&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIo7TRsPTuxgIVS2kUCh105wfd&dpr=1#imgrc=_





Σχόλια

  1. Ooooo wow wtf! You help me a lot! I will buy it immediately!! Thank you so much my dear!!!!!😘

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I had no idea that Korres has this product. I have used their serum (not impressed, just mediocre) and their cheek butters (love them!) but never seen this. Great review and I'll check if I can find this here.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I'm not fan of their facial things (creams,serums,etc.) either but for some reason this soap is really great and I hadn't a major problem,bbut a few friends of mine that their skin used to be really bad,it was the only thing that worked.!!!
    Thank you and soon I will try the teatox.!! :)

    xoxo
    Fay

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Great review here, it's actually my first time hearing about this brand. But looks like itsa good one. Have a lovely weekend.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Probably because it's a Greek brand and very recently has been out of Greece,it's really good and it has natural ingredients. :)

    xoxo
    Fay

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις