Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny





We've seen them everywhere,we want them everytime and that's only the beginning...of the nano/micro fashion world.The fashion weeks (fashion month) were full of them and I'm sure you've noticed that they were never boring and how could they be???They are the perfect accessories for both day and night.They can transform your whole look and they are soooo(ooooooo) cute.!!
If you are super organized these bags are for you and if you put your entire house  into your bag,you should change that and your body will thank you.

~I really wanted to have a slide show for the pictures,(because they are a lot),but I didn't know how, so I ended up getting the slide show to the home page.
~So if you don't want to slide down,go to my home page and in the right you will see my precious slide show.
~Either way the bags are adorable and I hope you like them too.

(A lot of slide's)





xoxo
Fay


























































Σχόλια

  1. I am all about Fendi!!! Love them all!!!!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I like petite purses but I still want to be able to fit my wallet, phone, & keys in there. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Honestly in between Chanel and Celine handbags, I would buy Celine if I could afford it. I love the designs more, it's so sophisticated and timeless.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. It's all about the personal style I believe and I agree that Celine's designs are really sophisticated,but I'm more of a Chanel girl.
      xoxo
      Fay

      Διαγραφή
  4. Cute post and really creative!!

    Happy November!! Can you believe the year is almost over!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I love all these bags <3

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Θελω ολα τα τσαντάκια στην πρωτη φωτογραφία!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. K εγω επισης κ βασικα κ στις υπολοιπες δε θα ειχα θεμα.!!!
      xoxo
      Φωτεινη

      Διαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Desi Perkins