If you know me,then you know that I love lemons,if you didn't know this,now you do.My best friend and I,are calling ourselves lemons(don't ask).I could drink lemon juice all day,I put it everywhere.That's why yesterday after eating two lemons(I read that you mustn't eat more than five lemons),I decided to search ways of making lemons useful for my skin-and yours-.Here are eight ways you can use them.:
- Cleanser: Lemon can be used as a everyday cleanser, add few drops of lemon your cleanser or face wash for a bright skin.
- Scrub: Mix lemon with sugar and use it as a scrub for a soft and smooth skin.
- Glowing Skin: Mix lemon with honey to achieve a dewy glowing skin.
- Odor: Lemon is an excellent home remedy to treat body odor in a natural way.
- Dandruff: It can be used to treat dandruff and dry, itchy scalp.
- Fair Skin: Lemon can also be used to lighten and even out skin tone. It also helps to treat acne prone and oily skin.**
- Dark underarms: It is also used to exfoliate the rough skin and lighten dark underarms or discolored hands and legs.
- Blackhead Remover: Use lemon to prevent and get rid of black or white heads by using it with honey as a cleanser or with sugar to scrub off the blackheads.
**3)Homemade Lemon and Honey Face Mask:
½ Organic Lemon
1 tbsp. Organic Raw Honey
- To prep your skin before any face mask, pour boiling hot water in a bowl and stand above it letting the steam open your pores
- .Mix one tablespoon of organic raw honey and half a squeezed lemon in to a bowl and apply all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Now, let your skin soak up all this goodness for 15-30 minutes (depending on how sensitive your skin is).
- Wash away with warm water, finishing with one splash of cold water to close your pores. Pat gently with a towel to dry.
- Let your skin breathe for the rest of the day, or follow up with your favorite moisturizer/serum.
**6)How to make your own homemade lemon toner:
- Being a natural astringent, lemon will help tighten large pores, kill ance causing bacteria and strip skin of excess oils.
- Use the ratio of 1:2 of freshly squeezed lemon juice to pure water to make a safe and frugal lemon water toner.
- Store in a clear empty spray bottle or spritzer. Freshen up your face with an amazing lemon water toner with a few spritzes!
**8)How to remove blackheads with lemon:
*Thanks to Google